in

PainterFactory.com

Impasto Varnish

Last post 09-04-2011 5:18 AM by David Gell. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-03-2011 9:52 PM

Impasto Varnish

I tried viewing John Derry's amazing "Impasto Varnish" on his blog, but the photos all appear as a white square with red X. Can someone influence John to fix that problem so we can all enjoy his "Varnish" tool?

• 09-04-2011 5:18 AM In reply to

• David Gell
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-18-2007
    • Nottinghamshire, England
    • Posts 363

Re: Impasto Varnish

Elcorbs:

I tried viewing John Derry's amazing "Impasto Varnish" on his blog, but the photos all appear as a white square with red X. Can someone influence John to fix that problem so we can all enjoy his "Varnish" tool?

Do you mean the photos in his Interpreted photograph step-by-step post?

If so, the link to the John's Impasto Varnish images zip download is also broken in that post, but can be downloaded here.

John's finished Bamberg image can be viewed in this thread at the digitalpaintingforum.com website (membership required).

Additional images (possibly not included in the original Painter Factory blog post, but presumabably using the same varnish image resource can be seen in this thread at the fredmiranda.com forum.

Sorry I can't help with the original image links.

David

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions.

Banner Artwork by Andrew Jones.