The Painter X3 Service Pack 1 is now available for download.
Here are the top 10 reasons you will want to grab it!
1. Cloning is smooth & predictable.
2. Prefer to start, stop and flip back and forth between Painter 12 and X3? Go for it!
3. Copy, paste and use keyboard commands to your hearts delight.
4. Layer on the layers and transform with stability.
5. Shortcut crazy? Use all the characters you want.
6. Set and forget your workspace.
7. Scripted brushstrokes are a perfect timesaver.
8. Straight as an arrow shapes and selections.
9. Load your brushes, customize parameters and paint away.
10. Access help any time you need it.
MAC USERS: This service pack delivers OSX 10.9 support for Painter X3. You can learn more about the service pack details here.
Andy.Church said:2. Prefer to start, stop and flip back and forth between Painter 12 and X3? Go for it!
this would be an incredible timesaver if you nailed photoshop-painter crossover feature instead of 12<->X3.
hoping to see a 64 bit mac os build next year, and mac os native gestures in the foreseeable future.
Andy.Church said:10. Access help any time you need it.
I downloaded what I thought was the first service pack a couple of weeks ago. But now it just been released? Is this the same update I already installed?
This is the first update for Painter X3. Are you refering to Painter 12 perhaps?
Thanks so much for this release. I can now copy and paste my 3744x5616 files into photoshop without a crash. Now if you'd just learn to accept photoshop clipboard content
Ohh i found it online, but the update on software i only get this weird panel that says OK.
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions.