The Painter X3 Service Pack 1 is now available for download.
Here are the top 10 reasons you will want to grab it!
1. Cloning is smooth & predictable.
2. Prefer to start, stop and flip back and forth between Painter 12 and X3? Go for it!
3. Copy, paste and use keyboard commands to your hearts delight.
4. Layer on the layers and transform with stability.
5. Shortcut crazy? Use all the characters you want.
6. Set and forget your workspace.
7. Scripted brushstrokes are a perfect timesaver.
8. Straight as an arrow shapes and selections.
9. Load your brushes, customize parameters and paint away.
10. Access help any time you need it.
MAC USERS: This service pack delivers OSX 10.9 support for Painter X3. You can learn more about the service pack details here.
I downloaded what I thought was the first service pack a couple of weeks ago. But now it just been released? Is this the same update I already installed?
This is the first update for Painter X3. Are you refering to Painter 12 perhaps?
No, my current version is 13.01.929 like the announcement says...
Ithink im going crazy, but the cintiq pressure its working really good, i need to keep testing. did you added something to the wacoms driver or brushtracking-
This time around it feels like a charm-
Nice job, i will keep testing this for a couple of days-
elsevilla said:the cintiq pressure its working really good, i need to keep testing
I hope it works out ok, elsevilla.
It did Joe, awesome work guys, tablet and brushtracking feels like a charm, for the first time in a year i can feel the power of my cintiq 22hd, finally, doesnt feel broken.
Great job guys, you have my eternal gratitude for this.