I just installed Essentials 8 and the auto paint options are new. I like the new ones but would like to add some of the Essentials 7 styles. Is there any way of doing that?
Yes you should be able to do that...try these steps:
1. Save all your work, then close any open documents.
2. Go to the Preferences (Menu > Edit > Preferences>Interface on Windows PC, Menu > Painter Essentials 8 > Preferences > Interface on a Mac)
3. Under "Auto-Painting Presets", enabled "Show Classic Auto-Painting Presets"
4. Close Painter Essentials 8
5. Re-open. All the presets from 7 should appear below the new ones!