window 10 64bit
NVIDIA GeFORCE GTX 1050Tti
(Translator)GPU settings cannot be checked.Is there a solution?
Hi there, this setting should become available after you run the brush accelerator. There are 3 places you can launch it from:
1. From this dialog (preferences > Performance), there is a button "Run Brush Accelerator Now"...
2. From the Welcomebook, under the 'Performance" tab
3. From the "Performance" panel in the Advanced Brush controls
The brush accelerator will run a test by painting on a document, then once complete you will receive a report which gives you performance scores as well as whether your system is below, meets or exceeds requirements.
Hope this helps
i have the same issue with a geforce gtx 1660 ti. I tried both the latest game driver and studio driver but it still says the gpu is not compatible.
HI Adwak1, can you share screenshots of:
1. Your Preferences > Performance dialog
2. The performance report that show up in the Welcomebook (that one that shows a score and cylinders)
i downgraded the drivers on the card and tried as well, but I still get the same results
Ok here's an idea to try...have you rebooted the system? I've seen this help a couple times. I would try both the 'soft reboot' (i.e. restart windows) and a full reboot (i.e. shut down, wait several seconds, then start it up fresh)...